As announced in a previous blog post, UNS Core has finally been released as Open Source! 🙌Why Open Source? It is crucial that UNS Network can be trusted and the best approach to providing transparency is an open source framework. It demonstrates that we are truly...
- Delegates: get votes by claiming supports from My Unikname app users
- Claim your #livenet1 trophy when you've a second passphrase
- Requests for information about badges
- Ubuntu 16.04 End of Life in April 2021
- UNS Core 5.6 on SANDBOX and LIVENET
- Delegate @zzzzzzzz - 50% forging rewards sharing! :exploding_head:
- New delegate up and running 🙂
- The road to Open-Source
- Care about space disk!
- UNS_NODE Monitoring via Telegram
- Unix Shell Command for Node Status
- Installation problem
- New delegate @mtaylan
- Blockchain : mise en place dans une entreprise privée
- New @unikname ID prices are coming
Collect the rare one-year livenet trophy with your Self-Sovereign ID NFT, and stake $UNS token rewards To celebrate this successful first year of our livenet and to thank eternally all of you, our developer team have implemented a new collectible NFT trophy, the rare...
To reward our early adopters, we’re offering everyone the chance to claim their stake in the uns.network ecosystem. For a limited time during the 2021 easter period, from April 1st to the 12th of April midnight, you will be able to get your own @unikname ID NFT for free, to claim a special egg, to claim a special egg, and get a chance to win 10$ in the crypto of your choice.
Today, we released an important component of the UNS and Unikname ecosystems as open-source: the Typescript SDK!
Since Unikname has been in existence, we have always made it a point of honor to exchange with the community. Indeed, we believe that it is thanks to your feedback, but also to your mobilization, that the project will succeed! That’s why we have decided to launch a...
A great milestone has been reached. 4th of May 2020 the Unikname’s blockchain, uns.network, is up and running with its 23 delegates. The LIVENET network becomes live after more than 6 months of tests and the last release of code with the UNS Core 5.1...